Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 Favorites: Lips


Glosses

Dior Lip Glow
The ultimate pink lipgloss. Doesn't matter if you have light, medium, or dark skin, it matches every skin tone. So much love. 

Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Bare Pink
Not only does it smell good, but it looks beautiful on. Its the perfect nude gloss for any season. 

 Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly
First off, the Buxom lip polish collection has beautiful colors and it was very hard to pick my favorite one. Whats not to love about these lip glosses? They're tingly, super glossy, and smell incredible. 

Lipsticks




Clinique Lipstick in Shy
Clinique lipsticks need to become more popular. They are actually super beautiful on. They're easy to apply, very creamy and last a while. Love.

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in Rossetto (12)
At first I really didn't like this lipstick. I thought it smelled bad (still kinda do...), the color was too bright, and it was hard to apply, but I stuck with it. Once I started using it more, it was easier to apply and I learned how much to put on. Its a pretty color, especially for the summer. 

MAC Creme Sheen Cream Cup 
Awww its my Prom lipstick! And its also my first MAC lipstick. Its beautiful on and if you like nude lips, you'll love this.

Lip Pencils

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb
This is such a lovely deep redish purple, which is an amazing fall/winter color. Easy to apply and super creamy. Doesn't last super long though!

NARS Lip Pencil in Cruella 
Last, but certainly not least, my favorite lipstick in my whole collection is my NARS lip pencil in Cruella. Its a deep red thats bold, but oh so classy. Whats not to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...