Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 Favorites: Eyes

Shadows

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Any of the Naked palettes are beauty staples for every girl. The Naked 2 palette is perfect for a neutral eye to even a beautiful dark eye.

Clinique Eye Shadow Chubby Stick in Lots o' Latte
This is my grab, slide and go eyeshadow product. I usually use this when I need to leave the house super quick or if I'm too lazy to put on makeup. I love this color though and I love the fact that it looks like a lipstick for your face!

Benefit No Pressure Creaseless Cream Shadow in Rick Fawn
This is on the top of my Benefit favorites list. The color, the texture and the fact that it stays on for so long makes me love it so.

Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone Eye Shadow Palette
My fave drugstore eyeshadow! I don't really use the other half of it though (the side with the green color), but the other side is really pretty!




Mascaras

Falsies "Big Eyes" Mascara
The number one fave thing about the mascara is that its a 2 for 1. Theres one volumizing brush for your top lashes and theres a lengthening brush for your lower lashes. 

Buxom Buxom Lash
My ULTIMATE fave mascara. I does everything you want a mascara to do. Love. The End.

Lash Blast Volume
Another good buget mascara. It works really well when its dried up though (its weird, but it really does work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...