Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Boot Obsession


Now that its almost summer people think that its time to put away their boots and bring in their sandals and flip-flops, but the thing is I still wear my boots. These aren't all of them...I think I have about 5 or 6 pairs of boots. Yes, I am obsessed, but what can I say I love them and they do with everything. My pair from Chelsea Boots from Topshop (the one on the left) are my favorite. They've become a bit scuffed and worn out, which means that I'm on the look out for a new pair! My Chelseas are not only comfortable, but they are great for everyday and for the evening. My newest pair of boots are my Doc's (middle). I was a bit scared to wear them after I bought them, they were a bit too "out there" for me, but I learned how to style them and I've learned to love them. The last pair are my oldest, they're my Sam Edelmans. I haven't worn them in forever and I don't understand why not. 
I'm sure I'm not the only one that wears boots this summer. What kind do you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...