Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Drive to Berkeley












Hey Girlies! Yesterday my family and I went to Berkeley just to hang out somewhere new. We ate at this amazing cafe that had a bunch of amazing pizzas, salads, pastas and more. The food was absolutely delish! We then walked around, stopping at some interesting stores, stopped to look around UC Berkeley, which has such an amazing campus, walked some more till we made a full circle back to the car. It was a cutesy day, I tried talking my family into pretending to be tourists from Europe or something, but it didn't really stick... oh well. 
xx Leehe
p.s. enjoy the crazy pictures of my family and myself!

What I'm Wearing-
Shirt- Unknown.... sorryyy
Shorts- Nordstrom (from 2 years ago)
Blazer- Nordstrom (also from a couple years ago)
Oxfords- H&M

Whats On My Face-
MAC Mineralize Moister Foundation in NC40
NARS Highlighter in Hungry Heart Duo 2
Maybelline New York Falsies Big Eyes Mascara
Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...