Monday, February 10, 2014

6 Day Investigation: Uncovering Beautiful Skin


Ever wonder how you can make your skin acne free or why your acne cleansers, washes, exfoliators, and so on aren't working? I know I have....
These next few days I'm going to share with you a few ways to help your skin look a little brighter, a little less redder, and hopefully acne free. I don't promise anything, but I do promise that each one of these posts will teach you a little more about your skin and how to make it happy.

So let me tell you what I'm going to be covering.
1. I'm going to talk about acne. How it forms and why you usually get it in specific areas on your face.
2. Then I'm going to tell you why acne forms on specific areas of your body and why.
3. Who doesn't love a DIY, especially ones that help your skin look and feel healthier.
4. Then pick out specific skin care (drug store) products for different types of skin.
5. I'm going to talk about my top face wash products that I use daily.
6. Then I'm going to pick out skin care (luxury) products for different skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...