Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Favorites



Bumble & Bumble Curling Cream- Like all B&B products, it does exactly what it says. My normal hair is super curly/wavy and when I use this product each curl is more defined. Anyone who has curly hair that they cant control should definitely try this product. 
  
Revlon Parfumerie "Bordeaux" Nail Polish-  This is a new nail polish from Revlon's Parfumerie collection. Each polish based on its color has a different smell (isn't that cool?!). I bought the "Bordeaux" shade, which is a dark purplish red, the color of wine. And guess what, it smells like wine too! Its beautiful on, you need two or more coats to really see the color, but other than that its a really nice polish. Read a little blurb here.

Living Proof Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream*- I've heard a lot about living proof and how great it was for you hair, so I was excited to see how great it was. I started using it before I straightened my hair and it really worked. I left it straight for a couple of days and it kept it straight and sleek for up to 3 days. 

Urban Decay B6 Complexion Corrector Spray*- My sample of Urban Decay B6 complexion corrector spray literally saved my life. I spray it on my face before I go to bed and right before I do my make up. The B6 is used to soak up oils in your face that we don't need. It also minimizes your pores and reduces redness of your skin, which is exactly what I need. Once I finish this sample, I'm going straight to Sephora to buy the real size bottle!  

NARS Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella- I love matte lipstick and when I finally bought the NARS Matte Lip Pencil, I was in love. It doesn't smudge, the color range is perfect, and its easy to apply! Now that its the holiday season, its alright to wear bright red lipstick and not get judged. 

Buxom Lash Waterproof Mascara*-  If you haven't tried Buxom mascara then your really missing out. Its perfect for lengthening and defining your lashes. Its an overall amazing product, it cant go wrong. I've used it a lot this month and I was really happy with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...