Saturday, November 30, 2013

Birthday Presents ♡



Tomorrow, Dec 1, I'm turning 17! I literally cannot believe it, this year has gone by so quickly. 17 is a weird age if you think about it. You in the in between, still a teenager, but very close to becoming independent (at least thats what I think). There really isn't much you can do at the age of 17 that you didn't get to do when you were 16, except give blood, apply to collage, get your license and legally watch rate R movies.... I'm excited for whats going to happen this year.

Because my birthday is during Hanukkah, my family decided to celebrate early. They knew exactly what to get me and what I wanted. I got a Michele watch & Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume! ♡






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...