Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Winter Polishes


You always need a dark, a neutral and bold nail polishes for the Winter time. These are my top 3.


Essie "Afterschool Boy Blazer" is a must have. You've probably been hearing all the top beauty blogs go on about how beautiful it is on, but for those of you that haven't heard, its a dark dark navy blue that seems kinda weird looking in the bottle (at least to me), but looks amazing on the nails.


The Essie "Lady Like" polish is a pinkish neutral that I like a lot. It's light on the nails, but you can make it darker by adding more coats. It suits darker skin tones and lighter ones too. I've had it for a while and doesn't disappoint.


The Revlon "Bordeaux" is a nail polish that I just bought actually. Its a normal burgundy red, but guess what?! Its scented! I haven't tried it on yet, but I'm dying to see if it really smells like bordeaux (for those of you who don't know what bordeaux is its a wine). Other than the fact that its scented, its just such a beautiful color for the winter. Its very festive, but in a classy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...