Monday, October 28, 2013

October Favorites


October is coming to a close, which means that winter is almostttt here! Before we start talking about how much I love winter, here are some products I've loved this month.
L'Oréal Total Repair 5- My hair is literally dead. Flat ironing, over washing, curling, sun damage, you name it I got it. Once I started using this shampoo and conditioner (plus the hair mask), my hair has grown stronger and softer than before. Not only does it repair your hair, but it smells really good, which is always good.
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish- The skin finish is usually used as a highlighter, but I use it as a glitery bronzer. I got this last year for my birthday and have used it ever since. Its amazing for any season because it always gives an amazing glow to your skin.
Naked Basics Palette- Its an amazing palette. A bit over hyped, but still amazing. Some of the colors are great for neutral looks, which is exactly what I need for school and everyday. I wrote a whole post on it right here.
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow*- I got this as a tester in the color "No Pressure! Rich Fawn". Its an amazing color and it doesn't crease! I use my fingers to apply it because its easier and my eyeshadow brush didn't apply it as well as I wanted it to. Its a great product and I really want to buy the full size.
Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick- I needed a concealer that I could take with me everywhere and that would conceal everything. Pimples, redness, it covers everything and thats why I love it. It has a yellow undertone so its perfect for redness and its the perfect size to touch up any blemishes. Its perfect for on the go. I'll definitely going to buy this again.
Buxom Full On Lip Cream*- Love this lip gloss. Tingles. Plumps. Oh so shiney! I've been wearing this a lot lately because its a soft shade and looks good with any outfit. Not a lot to say about it, but I do like it a lot.

xx
Leehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...