Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Naked Basics by Urban Decay


In love love love with this palette. Its a very neutral palette, which kind of contrasts with my skin tanner skin tone, but I still love it. It's a great everyday palette, especially for school. I blend W.O.S, a pinkish shade with Naked 2 (a light tanish color) and Faint (brown color) to create a nice neutral smokey eye. I bought this shadow palette instead of the larger Naked or Naked 2 palette because I don't wear a lot of eyeshadow daily. I usually need something quick, light and easy to wear because of school and this palette helps. Urban Decay does a really good job with their eyeshadows. They're long lasting, beautiful colors that really suit any eye color and skin type.
I'm super happy with this purchase!
xx
Leehe

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette $27

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...