Friday, October 18, 2013

Very Late September Favorites


I know I know I'm super late. Like super late. But better late than never! Last month I bought a few new drugstore beauty products, just to try out. I also started using my Bella Bamba blush again, but it kinda broke me out so I've started to use it less. 
MAC Mineralize Foundation: Legit my favorite foundation. Yes, its MAC. No, it doesn't break me out. Its beautiful, makes my skin look flawless, and I believe that its an overall amazing product. 
Daisy by Marc Jacobs: Even though Daisy is a summery scent, I still like to wear a small spritz of it every now and again.
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara: Its not the most popular Maybelline mascara when compared to their Falsies line, but I promise you its an amazing product. Every single eyelash is individually covered with mascara. Making your lashes look longer and make you eyes look "bigger".
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: Its a good drugstore concealer, because theres different shades for every skin tone, but it broke me out. Maybe its because I have sensitive skin, but oh well. Its a good product, really covers up redness and any blemishes. 
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 12: Its a beautiful Fall shade. Bright, matte lipstick that lasts. Because I live in the US there isn't a wide selection to choose from, but this was one of my faves. 
Sugar by Fresh: Now that the air is becoming colder and is harsh against your skin and lips. Sugar is one of my favorite chap sticks because it smells nice, rejuvenates your lips and smells nice too!
Tresemmé Split Remedy Hair Spray: In love with this hair product. Especially when my hair is damaged. A couple spritzes in my damp hair after I take a shower. After a couple of days my hair feels stronger and softer. 
Bella Bamba Blush by Benefit: Everyone loves Benefit products and yes, I'm one of them. I like how they look (the packaging and on your face) and their smell, but the thing is that Benefit breaks me out. It's weird because everyone that I know that wears Benefit makeup, has never broken out from one of their products. I wonder why. Other than that I wish I could wear it all the time, but its not the greatest for my skin type. 
Wet n' Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette in Comfort Zone: I don't wear a lot of eyeshadow, but I really want to start. I thought the best thing for me to do is to put a light layer of natural eyeshadow, so that I can familiarize myself and then over time use other colors. This palette has two different types of "natural" eyeshadow shades, but I only use the bronzier side. I don't like the green shadow color, so I'm staying away from that. Other than the colors, the product is overall really good for a drugstore product and I'm really happy with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...