Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week #1

                  

The Week in Instagram @Back2Blanc: Wishing for this Marc By Marc Jacobs watch for my birthday// Outfit of the Day- JCrew Sweatshirt, Zara Leggings, Topshop Boots, & Forever21 Bag// Outfit of the Day- Abercrombie & Fitch Sweatshirt, Nordstrom Leather Skirt, Boots// October Favorites
Product Pick of the Week: My Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick is my fave thing in the world (at the mo). Literally covers all the spots and all the redness, which is fantastic. You can read more here!
Blog Post of the Week: Apparently Urban Decay is going to release the Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette and British Beauty Blogger  and Refinery29 have all the details. Unlike the other palettes, theres more pinks and glitters, which I'm super excited about. Its launching December (my birthday month!!). 


1 comment:

  1. omg i hadnt heard about the urban decay naked #3!! im so excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...