Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Weeks #5-6


Guys I'm so so so sorry for taking so long to blog. Its been about 2 weeks already! Its crazy how fast time flies by when your so busy! 


The Week in Instagram @Back2Blanc & @Shes_Lees8th day of Chanukkah//#throwbackthursday to freshman year with my bestie Ariel// Sunrise// Outfit of the Day 
Product Pick of the Week: My oh so beautiful Naked 2 Palette. I feel as if it was made just for me. Each color blends together a beautifully new one and nothing absolutely nothing looks bad blended together in this palette. I have the Naked Basics palette and that does not compare to the Naked 2. You guys have probably heard all about how great the palette is and if you haven't then trust me its worth the buy!

Beauty News of the Week: Have you guys see MAC's new "Magnetic Nude" Winter Collection? Its quite classy if I must say so myself. Check it out here!

This Weeks Most Listened: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...