Monday, August 12, 2013

What's In My Bag?

DSCN3978

What's in my bag you guys may ask? Well its a whole jumble of stuff, mostly lip glosses and lipsticks for when I'm on the go (duhhh). My bag is from Forever 21, I bought it just a few weeks ago with a friend. Its a cute briefcase kinda bag, you know what I'm talking about. My Coach wallet was a gift from a close friend that I got for my birthday. I keep all my money and credit cards in there. Of course I have my iPhone 4 and earphones. The thing about this purse is that its smaller than I'm use to. I usually have larger bags that I can fit magazines, books and all the other useless items that I need for the day, but this bag is more fashionable and goes with literally everything. Its classic and I'm super happy with it. Tell me whats in your bag? 
xx Leehe

Whats in my bag....
iPhone 4 plus earphones
Daisy Rollerball by Marc Jacobs
Eos Lipbalm in Strawberry Sorbe
Mac Lipstick in Creme Sheen
Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry
Coach Wallet
Dior Addict Lip Glow
L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Balm in Rose Elixr 218
Buxom Lip gloss in White Russian 
La Source Hand Creme
Forever 21 Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...