Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Time Tracks.


Tracks that will help you enjoy your summer even more!

Track List.

1.Blurred Lines- (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) Robin Thicke

2.We Can't Stop- Miley Cyrus

3.Do I Wanna Know- Arctic Monkeys

4.Clarity- (feat. Foxes) Zedd

5.Everlasting Arms- Vampire Weekend

6.Get Lucky- Daft Punk

7.Dream Girl- R. Kelly

8.I Need Your Love- Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding

9. Royals- Lorde

10.Together- The xx

11.Bang Bang- Will.I.Am

12.Cant Hold Us- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

13.Super Rich Kids- Frank Ocean

14.Strawberry Bubblegum- Justin Timberlake

15.Summertime Sadness- Lana Del Ray

16.Life In Color- OneRepublic

17.The Cave- Mumford & Sons

18.The Way- Ariana Grande

19.I Love It- Icona Pop

20.My Body (Two Door Cinema Club Remix)- Young the Giant

21.Mama Do The Hump- Rizzle Kicks

22.Treasure- Bruno Mars

23.Calling- Lewis Watson 

And more to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...