Monday, May 6, 2013

April Favorites


Perfume- Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Daisy by Marc Jacobs is the ultimate spring perfume. Each spray is sweet and light, but also lasts all day. You cant go wrong with this perfume.

Moisturizer- Clinique Moister Surge
Moister Surge by Clinique is for very dry skin types. I usually put this on every morning after I was my face and every night after I take a shower. Its a very "wet" moisturizer, but it really helps bring moister back to your skin. I really recommend this product for people with dry skin like me. 


BB Cream- Maybelline NY Dream Fresh BB Cream (Medium Shade)
I liked this BB Cream earlier in May, but it started to make me break out. It is not very creamy at all, its more watery. It doesn't last very long, it wears off easily throughout the day. 

Lipstick- Clinique "Shy" (pinkish violet)
One of my favorite lipsticks for the Spring! The perfect balance between dark and light. It goes beautifully with tan to olive skin tones. It isn't a very matte lipstick either. It gives a bit of moister to your lips, but doesn't make them look shiny. 

Blush- Bella Bamba by Benefit
Bella Bamba blush is also perfect for tan to olive skin tones. It helps bring out the "blush" in your cheeks and also gives your face some sparkle. Like most Benefit products it smells good too!

Foundation- MAC Studio Fix NC40
I've used MAC foundation forever, I've never used anything else. Which is good but I kind of want to try something new. I love my MAC foundation. Its powder based and smoothly stays on your skin. You might need to reapply throughout the day because it does wear off easily, but it works very well. 

Bronzer/Highlighter- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish "Gold Deposit"
My oh so favorite product in my makeup bag. The sparkles, the color, and just the way it looks on my skin. Its hard not to love MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish. It works as a highlighter and a bronzer. I some times even use it as an eyeshadow! It gives a beautiful glow to your skin without making you look dewy or even like a fairy. If you haven't tried any of MAC's skin finish products then your missing out!

Mascara- Clinique High Lengths Mascara
You wouldn't think that Clinique would have the best mascara ever, but one I tired it, I automatically fell in love. It thickened my lashes and lengthened them at the same time. It has a curved brush that helps get every lash equally. I am such a fan of Clinique

Eye Shadow- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Set
I actually bought this eyeshadow set from Nordstrom rack for $10, which is such an amazing deal. I love this set, but I dont use it often. It came with a lot of purples, blues, and silvers. 

Liquid Eye Liner- Maybelline Master Precise (Black)
My favorite eyeliner ever. It easily creates perfect cat eyes and straight think lines on top of the eyelid, but does smudge easily. I use this eyeliner almost everyday. Literally perfect.

Eye Pencil- Estèe Lauder Double Wear Eye Pencil
Great eyeliner for under lashes and makes a think line on upper eyelid. Unlike the Liquid liner, it doesn't smudge easily and it is also waterproof. 

xx Leehe




1 comment:

  1. Cool blog, and I love Mac's studio fix it is literally perfection I've swore by that for years! You have some really cool favorites.


    Also, i'm having a May giveaway! Be sure to check it out and enter to win.
    Click here to enter!
    Vianca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...