Saturday, April 20, 2013

InStyle | Two For The Road




           

InStyle | Two For The Road

InStyle's March 2013 Editorial of Nicholas Hoult and Eleanor Tomlinson two British actors that star in Jack the Giant Slayer, an adult take on Jack and the Beanstalk. I gotta tell you guys, Nicholas Hoult is such an amazing actor. When he was younger he stared in the first season of Skins UK as Tony. He was probably my favorite actor in the first season, I didn't get to see Jack the Giant Slayer and that was a miss. I'll just watch it later. Other than Mr. Hoult, InStyles's editorial was beautiful this March. I loved the "old fashion" feel the photographs gave, but there is a modern look that the stylists gave to the actors. 
It is last months editorial but better late than never. 

xoxo L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...