Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Favorites: Face

Foundation

Make-Up Forever HD Foundation 
So this was a new for me. I never stepped out of my MAC foundation bubble and it kinda happened on a whim. I heard Make Up Forever was good and that their foundation wasn't as dewy looking as the MAC foundation, but still covered everything I wanted it to cover. After the first time, I have fallen in love. It glides on, stays on my face all day, and covers everything. I love it!

MAC Mineralize Moister SPF 15 Foundation
I love this foundation, but I haven't been loving the dewiness of it as much anymore. Now that its the winter time and things are wetter I don't want my face to look wet too. Other than that its an amazing foundation that does everything I want it to do. Even though I'm not using it as much as usual its still my fave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...