Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's Not A Kilt.

Yes, these pictures were taken at school and yes, they were also taken with an iPhone. They aren't like those high quality, beautifully edited photos that you see on other blogs, but come on. I'm an 11 grader at the moment and I'm super busy. I wish I had all the time in the world and that I had the money for a professional camera and photoshop, but I don't yet and thats fine with me. 
On a happier, less sassy note, I hope all of you like my outfit. I know a lot of people from school liked it. I don't really know what to define what style it is, but I would call it darkish school girl...? I'm wearing a Forever 21 sweater, Zara Tartan Skirt (yes, its a skirt. not a kilt), H&M Knee Highs, and Topshop Chelsea Boots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...