Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lush Lip Tint



The brand Lush for those of you who haven't heard of it is an all natural, vegan bath and beauty brand. They've got mud masks to mascara. All purely made from the earth. How cool is that?
On Sunday, when I went with my sister and mom into the city we stopped by Lush just to see what all the hype was about. Right as we walked inside, we smelled the freshness of all the different soaps. Literally so amazing. There was a small beauty/makeup corner filled with lip stains, blushes, mascaras, etc. I couldn't believe my eyes. Some stuff was a bit pricey, but in the end I got a small pot of a bright red lip tint. It smells like roses and lasts for a couple hours. Again, it is all natural materials, so it makes you feel like your saving the earth. 
If you haven't been to Lush yet, it's a must see! 
xx
Leehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...