Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Beautiful Abyss

This week I was inspired by these 20 bloggers. Their amazing ideas on fashion and beauty inspire new bloggers like me. click on some and check them out. happy blogging!

lalam032813

The Beautiful Abyss

Beauty is only skin deep, beauty comes from within. From actually taking care of your skin to being comfortable in your own skin, this is where style starts. We've had a lot of thoughtful entries this week, and I loved reading the posts. Breaking style rules, mixing punk and modesty, and a full on deconstruction of cats on the internet and fashion (my two favorite things). Anyway, before I digress, you'll get lost in a world commentary so perhaps you'll digress into the abyss as well.

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup March 28th

SPONSOR: Shopbop New: Superga, VPL Shoes, MSGM , 360 Sweaters , Monika Chiang, Paul Andrew, Thierry Lasry, Vionnet, Minuit Douze, Lacey Ryan, Rue Du Mail

1 comment:

  1. I think its amazing that you take the time to acknowledge other bloggers. It is very rare to see this and I'm sure when they find out they'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...