Friday, November 2, 2012

Bad Days. Sad Days.



Do you know that feeling you get when you wake up and you know that it's going to be a really bad day but you have no idea why? I had that kind of day today.

Today at 11:40 my best friend, Havneh was on a plane to LA for a reunion when he got a phone call from home that his father had passed away. He was on a fracking plane! His dad was in the hospital for 3 years after a heart surgery that didn't end well. He was paralyzed but still had the ability to hear and see everything around him. The doctors told Havneh and his family (his sister and mom) that his father was healing but to slow for him to fully recover, which meant that he would never be able to leave the hospital. Havneh and his dad were very close and it was tough for him to be the man of the house. Just think. Put your sled in his shoes. His life was a mess and he had no control on it.
I don't really know why I'm writing this but he is my closest friends in the world. We had our history and we over came it all which made our relationship or friendship (whatever you call it) stronger. I just wish I could be there with him and help him through this right now but he needs his time and I know I'll take care of him later.
To any of my Jewish followers or any of my future Jewish followers that read this post please pray for Havneh and his family.
I hope everyone else had a good day.

xx
Leehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...