Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A dream. A wish.

Its that time where everyone is asking you, "What do you wanna be when you grow up, Leehe?" and you honestly don't really know what to tell them because your dream is way to crazy and big to even happen to an average girl that lives in Marin. But what am I going to do? Give up? Ummm no.
Do you all wanna know what I want to be when I'm older?
I either want to be a large PR or stylist for either my own brand or a joint brand or work at a famous fashion magazine as its stylist or chief editor (something like vogue, seventeen, teen vogue, elle, allure, ect.)
You all are probably saying to your selves, "Wow that girl is crazy to think that she will become something that huge! If she wants to get there she has to be super connected and talented. Does she have a backup plan?"
And what I have to say to all of you is hell yea I have a back up but I don't like it as much as the plan I have now.  If I don't become something in the fashion world then I will learn to become a therapist. I'm an amazing listener and usually has really good advice. If I become a therapist I don't want to be the one who writes a book on how to change your self or others. I want to be the local therapist that people come to just to talk and get help with their problems. Thats a nice back up right?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm fine with being someone in the fashion world or just someone to vent to. :)
I know I can become anything if I really believe it, but for now I'll just dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...