Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10-31-12 Outfit

Gap Sweater, Nordstrom BP Spandex Skirt, Black Tights
Steve Madden Combat Boots












































Please excuse the desk and the outlet plug in the photos. Its my first time taking pictures of myself and I had to make a tripod our of books and a lapdesk (#bloggerstuggs)! Other than my stuggles this was what I wore today! One of my favorite outfits for school because its not slutty and its not super casual. The sweater is a bit plain but on the back there is a cute, gold quarter zipper that goes well with the color scheme of my skirt. The combat boots "tie"the whole outfit together. It makes the outfit more "fall". 
What do you all think about my outfit?

xx
Leehe

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...